Thursday, June 22, 2017

No, Nancy, that's not it.

Pelosi: I Am a 'Target' Because I Am a 'Master Legislator,' 'Politically Astute Leader' - Breitbart:

Thursday when asked about criticisms that her leadership contributed to the recent special election losses for the Democratic Party, House Minority Leader Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said she was a “target” because she is “a master legislator.” 
 Pelosi said, “We believe there’s a real opportunity. Now, it’s not a slam dunk. History is on our side, but it takes strategic, unified and disciplined — to have harmony. It doesn’t mean we have anonymity, but we have unity when it comes to that fight. Should I sing my praises? Well, I am a master legislator. I am a strategic politically astute leader. My leadership is recognized by many around the country, and that is why I am able to attract the support that I do which is essential to our election, sad to say.

I have absolutely nothing to say about that.  Well, nothing I want to put in print, anyway.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I hope she stays as long as she can. The longer she stays the more republican/conservatives get elected. Long live Crazy Nancy!