Thursday, June 22, 2017

Anti-Gun Research

Doctors for Responsible Gun Ownership (DRGO) has another article for your edification. 
As always, I highly recommend it for your enjoyment ... what you learn is a bonus.

This group is one I privately refer to as "The Good Doctors".  The contributors are smarter than politicians  (which sounds like 'damning with faint praise') and more societally productive. More, they report what they see; not what they think somebody wants to hear.

Since my opinions are usually very much in accord with their writings, I naturally think they're about the smartest people on earth.   I've linked to their articles several times in the past, and I expect I'll be doing so for the foreseeable future, because all of the authors are skillful writers and highly readable.

Read this short except (link below) from the latest article, and if you've not previously been acquainted with their body of work, I'm sure you'll dig into the archives and read more articles.     In fact, if this is your first introduction, I envy you the experience of discovery.  I've been reading their articles for a couple of years and never felt I had a better use for my time.

Well, except for Range Time, of course.
Anti-Gun Research, or, How to Gain Notoriety While Accomplishing Nothing – Doctors for Responsible Gun Ownership:
In order to maintain freedom and resist enslavement, free people must be competent with firearms.  The use of guns can never be made risk free or completely safe. Unlike exploding skate boards, guns are necessary to free societies. 
It’s not guns but anti-gun “researchers” that menace the present age.  They turn out the worst type of useless, Pot Boiler studies of injury and death to whine about. We can only hope that anti-gun “researchers” stop wasting everyone’s time and get real jobs.  ....................
 Go, read the whole thing!

No comments: