Thursday, November 10, 2016

If I Could Turn Back Time/triggers

At the risk of repeating myself, I love it when Liberal Sore-Losers threaten to leave America.  I'm rather hoping that they will give up their American citizenship.

Enough American "popular" (ie: well-known, or 'notorious') public figures have threatened to do so in a moment of pique.

But the very sad fact is, when push comes to shove, we can't get rid of them!




Many entertainers are people whose artistic performances I enjoy, but I think their politics are wrong-minded.  More importantly, they are so full of themselves that they think the American public actually cares whether they stay or go!

I understand that it takes a strong ego to choose the life of an actor, a singer, or a politician.

Speaking as The Average Joe, I could not weather the approbation which would (rightfully) aimed at me if I chose to run for public office,  or to perform on stage.   I think highly of myself, but I recognize my flaws; for example, I'm far too modest, even though I am very nearly the very model of the modern major general.




But I was born here, I'll die here, and no matter what our political climate may be from one decade to the next ... I've BEEN in other countries.  They suck.

America is the land of my birth.   I fought for her.  I'm just the average Joe, but this is a good place.

No comments: