Thursday, February 11, 2016

Oh, Crap!

Okay, I should have been more ... demure .. in the title.  But still, that's what it's all about.

For no definable reason, I'm listening to NPR this morning.  Okay, it's because nobody else is broadcasting at this hour (does that mean that NPR is really needy?)

Why does nobody else listen to NPR?  Well, at this moment, the guy and gurl are talking about HIS issues with walking his dog.

As in, the dog poops, and he's picking it up in a plastic bag.

I ask you ... is that significant of a political attitude?

Guys I know just .. let the poop lay where it is.  Not THEIR problem!  (Okay, those of us who follow their path may be  discomforted ... but it's indicative of "deal with it" attitudes of Conservative people, so ... mmm okay, it IS MY problem, isn't it?

So, I'm listening to NPR (because that's the only radio station that is on at this time of day) and some of the things they say are .. wow!  just stupid!

Example: the thing I talked about before, withe the guy who walks his dog and picks up the dog-poop in a plastic bag.
Yech!

I'm sure that conservative people are as responsible about their canine pets, but really?

Oh, Crap!

Perhaps I need to spend more time listening to NPR (National Public Radio), but I'm afraid that there is a limit to the degree of nausea that I'm willing to endure.

So .. what's the equanimity between dog shit and NPR?

Oh, pretty much the same thing.  I don't even have to WORK for a punch line this morning.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is no reason to be ashamed of listening to NPR. The most refined and sensitive people listen to NPR, and I am sure many of your friends also listen to it.