Saturday, December 26, 2015

We now return you to ....

Christmas is over.  Is it okay to revert to the normal state of irreverence now?

There are two things that I don't understand, but I'm willing to accept:

  1. Electricity
  2. Religion
I know when I flip that light switch, the lights will brighten up the un-vacuumed corners of my hovel.  Which isn't always what I want to see, but I'm willing to accept the bad with the good.

And I know that when I pray to God ... I don't see the light.   But I know he's there anyway, because the bible tells me so.
Also, because God has this very weird sense of humor, as evidenced by a lot of embarrassing personal incidents in my life which I have absolutely NO intention  to discuss!

But the thing about Christmas is that people say and do a lot of irreverent things, and there is no news reports that they were struck by a bolt of lightening for doing so.  Therefore, I think maybe I can get away with showing a few of the videos other people have made.


WARNING: Watching the following videos may add several eons to your time in Purgatory!





Th-Th-That's all, folks!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You like the Great Geek, that sits atop a high mountain imparting wisdom and pondering upon the meaning of the cosmos.

Mark said...

You ole Grinch you ;-)