Thursday, June 05, 2014

Why I still object to OCT tactics

Lagniappe's Lair: Open Carry Texas demonstrates why THEY are not qualified to carry rifles in public places.:

These clowns have to be paid anti-gunners trying to discredit the rest of us...they just have to be.
The NRA is still taking heat about their criticisms of the techniques of Open Carry Texas (OCT) manner of making their point ... whatever it is.

The most recent OCT protest rally (if that's really who they are, and what it is) SEEMS to be just one more of the continuing series of NSFW events in which they specialize.

IF I (and other gun bloggers ... I wasn't there, I only see the photos and read the comments) am/are correct, the ongoing efforts of OCT to prove that they are legal, responsible examples of gun-owners in public...


it ain't working for you, Fellas.

Get a job, get a life, but mostly get out of the "Second Amendment Movement" which you so proudly propose to represent.

I've got guns and I believe that Open Carry is a reasonable expectation, for most of us.

But if you are as lame as you seem; if you are as casual about gun safety as you seem; if you are as arrogant as you seem, I can only echo the lament of other gun bloggers than me:


PLEASE don't represent us!

You make everybody look bad.


x
x
x

No comments: