Monday, June 23, 2014

Paul Hendrix resigns from USPSA under allegations of cheating | Gun Nuts Media

Paul Hendrix resigns from USPSA under allegations of cheating | Gun Nuts Media:

Posted on June 23, 2014 at 13:48 
By now you’ve heard of Paul Hendrix, the USPSA Range Officer accused of cheating. Posted on the Area 6 Facebook page today, here is his “apology” and resignation: 
 To the members of USPSA Area 6. I have spoken with people that I trust and respect their views. In review it appears that I have fallen short in safeguarding the trust and duties place with me in this sport. I apologize for those shortcomings. I accept the full responsibility for my shortcomings, as well as, any pain or embarrassment caused. I have resigned my membership in this great organization. At some point in my future I hope to rebuild that trust.
Humbly Submitted,
Paul Hendrix 


As posted by Caleb, the author of the original article.  Go HERE for his comments.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. In my youth in Merrie Olde Englande in the 1950s, a guy like him would also have had to resign his gentleman's club membership AND reimburse any lost wagers on the matches he was judging AND change the pub he drank at.

Also, "I'm so sorry I failed you" is a very hollow, very liberal sort of "apology". A REAL man's apology would include specifics of the offense.

Rivrdog

Anonymous said...

Agree with Riverdog. He is sorry form unspecified "shortcomings". How vague can you get. The man is a real rotter.

Anonymous said...

But will he just cross over to IDPA, or maybe ICORE?