Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The 200 round arsenal

Scalise upgraded as gunman James Hodgkinson had 200 rounds of ammo in storage unit, FBI investigators say | Fox News:

Meanwhile, FBI officials said leftist gunman James Hodgkinson had more than 200 rounds of ammunition at a local storage unit when he attacked Republican lawmakers as they practiced for the annual Congressional baseball game.
Three things:  Along with most Americans, I'm pleased to hear that Representative Steve Scalise is no longer on the Critical List.   "Fair Condition" sounds very encouraging.

Second, what's the big deal with JimmyThe Arseman having 200 rounds of ammunition in a STORAGE locker?  What has that to do with anything?

And third, if that  was intended as the "Shocker Line" ... I've got over 200 rounds of ammunition on my kitchen counter at this moment;   that's the leftover .45 caliber ammunition * I didn't shoot up when I went to the range this morning.

I've also got 3500 bullets in .45 and 10mm calibers sitting by my reloading bench;  every one of them will be used to poke holes in cardboard targets.
Let's see you make a headline of THAT, Hoplophobia America!  

* (Thanks again, Ammoman; those .45 samples you sent functioned flawlessly in my 1911!)

1 comment:

Mark said...

OMG! 200 rounds, oh the horror.