Saturday, June 21, 2014

Bookworm’s 5-Point Gun Manifesto; or why I believe in gun rights

Bookworm’s 5-Point Gun Manifesto; or why I believe in gun rights:
(June 15, 2014)
God forgive me, but I used to be so anti-gun that I donated to The Brady Campaign To Prevent Gun Violence. I know. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. 
This is how "BookWorn" starts her Manifesto ... and it is perhaps probably the best single exposition I have ever read which thoroughly describes the process of rejecting the philosophy of "Gun Grabbers" in favor of embracing the values of the Second Amendment.

Pour a cup of your favorite beverage, keep the pot warm, and settle back to an hour of nodding in agreement.  Expect to hear yourself  murmer "yeah, what she said" from time to time.

A Magnificent Manifesto, an excellent exposition, and the ONE place to go when you feel the need to defend your constitutional rights but just don't quite know how to SAY it!

Five Thumbs Up!

Hat Tips:
Gunbloggers.com
The Smallest Minority

No comments: