Friday, January 09, 2009

Have A Ball

video courtesy of John "Big Dawg", who writes: "I am in awe!"

I agree with him, I wouldn't have believed it was possible for a person to be so ... perfect.

A similar video is also available on YouTube.

Same performer, same venue, same costume. Probably the same date.

I'm not going to compare the two performance; they may be the same. Either way, they're both incredible but perhaps you will have the time and initiative to research the topic. The two performances look the same to me.

The all-too-brief intro reads:
XIV Campionado Europa
Torino, 5-6-7 guigno 2008
FINALI JUNIOR CHERCHIO
Boyanka Angelova
www.beatricavivaldi.it

You can find similar performances here ... or not. The website is a detestable pink, and I don't read Italian so I didn't spent any time trying to research the topic further.

Thanks for pointing me to this, Dawg. Yes, I'm just as impressed as you were.

No comments: