Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sheriff David Clarke called a Terrorist? *NSFW*

I knew they were nasty, but I had no idea that they considered ANYTHING they might say was "okay by me!"


Here's how Liberals confront their political opposition .. not with a word, but with the T-Bomb!

* Turn your computer volume UP ... this is a badly edited film clip *( foul language alert!) *


CNN Angela Rye Calls Sheriff David Clarke a Terrorist on Live TV and Don Lemon says nothing - YouTube
Published on Nov 12, 2016 I can't help it think how Don would have reacted if it was a republican saying that about a prominent Democrat. He would have cut off the mic and that person would have their contract with CNN ripped up. But on CNN it's just another day at the office.Un fuckin believable

I don't agree with all the opinions voiced by the spokesperson, but I do agree that a "counter" opinion should accompany Ms. Rye's comments.

Up next: Angela Rye cries on CNN about Donald Trump as president !




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The left believes the things they say are true and necessary. Don't forget one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist.