Saturday, October 24, 2015

Getting ready for Halloween!

Raking Leaves with Dragon's Breath - YouTube:

Published on Oct 24, 2015 DRAGON'S BREATH AMMO

 It's fall again and it's time to do a little cleanup....we don''t use rakes around here however...just a Benelli m3, Dragon's Breath and explosives. 
 CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE! http://www.iraqveteran8888.com



I take no credit for this video, or the quote above it.  I offer it for the folks who don't often keep up with the source (see below).

Having said that:

I'm loving it!

(H/T: Bearing Arms "Should I be taking advice from a guy in a monkey suit?"





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can think of at least three states where everything in the video, including the shotgun are probably illega. Not sure about the suit.

Anonymous said...

This is so wrong on every level.