Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Excuse me .. AMNESTY INC accuses Hamas???

Amnesty International accuses Hamas of torturing, killing Palestinians in new report on Gaza conflict | Fox News
Amnesty International accused Hamas militants Wednesday of abducting, torturing, and carrying out summary executions of Palestinians during last year's conflict in the Gaza Strip.

We have never before seen AMNESTY point the finger at anyone but Israeli's in the Mid-East Conflict.   Those  "Hamas Militants" must have done some seriously Bad Shit to be cited by A.I.

Or is there some dissension in the TransNational Progressive Love-Fest?

 (Enquiring People want to know.  *_I_* want to know!)

It's extremely rare for the Transnational Liberal Progressive Community (hey, they chose the label, not me!) to target people who actually choose to unibomb buses and schools and places of worship in non-combat moments to be The Bad Guys.  Usually, AMNESTY INC points the fingers at the Israeli's because they are mean to Palestinians.

(You know, the Israeli's allow Palestinians to become citizens, and vote, and not get their women whipped because their burkas are too short, and all that oppressive shit?  Unlike HAMAS Dudes.)

So when Amnesty, Inc. accuses Hamas of the same stuff that Amnesty, Inc. has been accusing the Israeli's of for decades, it's like .....
.. uh ...

I don't know.  My mind is too boggled to present cogent thoughts.

You think it through.  Let me know if you can figure it out, okay?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The TLPC and AI always mean well and seek the most peaceful solution. Maybe they found out that Hamas is not totally committed to middle eastern peace.

Archer said...

I think it speaks volumes about how unspeakable the conditions in Palestine under Hamas control have gotten (or more honestly, have been for decades). If A.I. is so horrified by Hamas' treatment of Palestinian citizens that they feel they have to report on it, it must be pretty bad. Pretty. Damn. Bad.

But to A.I. (just like the U.N.), it's still Israel's fault things are that bad in Palestine.

Because Israel! (or something)

Mark said...

Having worked in the computer business all my life, A.I. means artificial intelligence to me. That is what I thought amnesty international was.