Thursday, October 29, 2009

NBC Video Rewind

NBC Video Rewind

This was originally intended to link directly into an early "Saturday Night Live" show, where you could see the entire show.

NBC has got a LOT of full-show videos and I picked this one because I wanted to see what it looked like. But that was last Friday night, late, and I was just to tired to finish the research. So I just built a blog-stub and went to bed.

Tonite I came back, intending to finish the blog, but I couldn't get anything other than a Rainbow Peacock to display. But try the link anyway (NBC Video Rewind", above). Maybe I just didn't give it time to load.

So I went looking, and found something called "Classic TV", and it had some 'other' video options.

I picked "The Jay Leno Show", which took me to the JayLenoGarage.Com website.

That's good enough for now. I've given you a couple of links, you can amuse yourself as seems appropriate surfing through them.

I did view one video, though. And I even embedded it here. This is a 7-minute video from Jay Leno's Garage: "Jet Bike 2"


A couple of Leno quotes from the video:
(While riding the bike on city streets and a freeway approach ramp) --
"When you're riding sitting on a jet engine, it's scary ... but it's a lot of fun."

(After ending the ride, shutting the bike down in the garage) --
"That's the great thing about riding this bike, just the fact that you're still alive is a huge deal at the end of it!"
____________________________________________
UPDATE: 05-NOV-2009
I found the workable link to NBC's archive of Saturday Night Live. See it at:

http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/categories/season-35/1162362/

No comments: