Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Fire for Effect

I reaped a comment the other day from a reader who signed himself "Vile Bill". Nobody with a nickname like that should be ignored, so I followed his link to his website, "Firing For Effect".

VileBill's an IPSC shooter from Canoga Park, California, who has been posting for . . . well, all I know is that his archives go back to January of last year. His sitemeter is recently installed, so don't let the hit-count fool you. The thing is, VileBill is an IPSC shooter, and as such he is okay in my book.

I just wanted to let you all know a little background on VileBill, because I'm adding a link to his blog on my sidebar. Go check it out, and be sure to browse through his archives. From my brief tour, I can see that he's providing an interesting journal of his progress from IPSC NuGuy to someone who is buying a wide-body pistol to support the transition from Limited 10 to Limited.

There's a hidden agenda here, and it's mine. VileBill told me where I can get software that interfaces seamlessly with BlogSpot so I can now support TrackBack processing. I'll check that out, and hopefully install it next week sometime. You can see, I owe the man.

No comments: