Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Variation on the "Man Bites Dog" theme

Yeah, I know; but she actually fired a gun in the city limits.

Woman Charged for Pointing Gun at Teen Allegedly Raping Dog | US News:
There’s a difference between pointing a gun at a 14-year-old kid for no reason and pointing a gun at a 14-year-old kid because they’re having sex with a dog,” Wilkinson says.
See ... I didn't know that.
An Arkansas woman is facing a felony charge after pointing a gun at a teenage boy who she says was sexually assaulting her neighbor’s dog.
Kerrie Lenkerd told police in Centerton, a northwest Arkansas town, that she looked out a window and saw the teen with "the dog he raped last time."
"I got my gun out of my safe and went out my back door," Lenkerd told police, according to a court filing. "I told him to get on the f---ing ground and pointed my gun at him."
The boy, identified only as NM, 14 years old, in court documents, jumped over a fence and ran. As he fled, Lenkerd fired a shot into the grass "to scare him," she said.
The teenager left behind an iPad and clothing, Lenkerd told police, who also found a spent shell casing.
Presumably, the police were able to follow the lad home by following the trail of excreta he left behind him.



Another version of the story.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happens in Arkansas should stay in Arkansas.