Saturday, October 03, 2015

No, Goldie, this is Not on Us - The Armed Lutheran

No, Goldie, this is Not on Us - The Armed Lutheran:
(October 02, 2015)
So why expend all the time, energy, money, and effort to pass meaningless laws that will do nothing to curb the violence? Because they are incremental steps toward a bigger goal. When these policies fail, politicians will call for another round of “common sense” reforms. We’ll be told that nobody is suggesting taking away our guns. And nothing will change. And it will happen again. Slowly eroding our freedoms until there’s nothing left.
I tripped over this gun-blogger by pure serendipity a couple of days ago, and I've been back a couple of times since.  The guy makes sense, he has a wicked sense of humor, and he has done his homework.

Well, (shrug),  maybe it's just me, but I intend to keep track of him on my non-existent Blog Roll.  You might want to wander over and check it out, too.

No comments: