Friday, July 27, 2018

You might be a Gun Nut. (Huge list) – Gun Free Zone

You might be a Gun Nut. (Huge list) – Gun Free Zone:
If your answer to the recent rec.guns newsgroup thread, “How many guns do you need?” is, “How many do you have room for in your house?” you just might be a gun nut.
I recently found a link to this 2010 mega-list of  "Gun Nut" characteristics.

It's fun, it's funny, and there's too much truth in it to be denied.

Actually, I remember reading this when it was published ... I was working then, and I spent an entire lunch hour at my desk reading it.   My co-workers asked me what I found so amusing, so I sent them all links to it.

Lunch our was over-extended; we all had to put in some unpaid overtime that evening.

Go, read.  Enjoy.   And thank the Gun Free Zone.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just don't get on some government watch list because you have an arsenal (more that two firearms and 50 rounds of ammo).

Mark said...

Hey I resemble that.

Jerry The Geek said...

I have a 50 year old Ivers Johnson (spelling) .22 caliber revolver ... five shot, and two boxes of .22 Long Rifle ammunition. And a .30-30 rifle, and a .22 rifle. Oh, and a 20-round box of .30-30 round-nose ammunition.

That adds up to "more than two firearms and more than 50 rounds of ammo".

I don't know where that implied "threshhold" armament level comes from, but I would be very interested if someone who knows what he's talking about could enlighten me.