Saturday, September 28, 2013

▶ Penn & Teller Fool Us S01 E02 - YouTube

▶ Penn & Teller Fool Us S01 E02 - YouTube: Published on Jul 3, 2013 This is Episode 2 of Series 1 of the UK series "Fool us!" featuring the great Penn & Teller. Hosted by Jonathon Ross, a broad range of the finest magicians, illusionists & sleight of hand artists in Europe perform in front of the two great men of magic. The main aim is to perform a trick which Penn & Teller (sitting in the front row) cannot work out on the spot. Naturally this is a big ask, given Penn & Teller's encyclopaedic knowledge, so some performers instead try to do a world beating variation of a known trick.



Yes, this is a filler.  I've  been a lover of prestidigitation for years, and I've decided to fool you much as they have been been fooling me for years.

My first "fool me" was in a bar in San Francisco in 1975, where a table magician made cards appear and disappear in mysterious ways.  I never figured him out.

Now it's your turn to be fooled.

Or .. not.

( 45 minutes)

And, Episode Three:




AND ... Episode Four:


These are officially "Time Wasters", so if you have no time to waste, don't look at these 45 minute episodes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning on length. You saved me many valuable minutes.