Thursday, February 23, 2012

Truth in the Blogosphere?

This is sort of off-topic, in this venue.

I happen to subscribe to PJTV (www.pjtv.com) which presents conservative political viewpoints on the current American political scene.

Last month I noticed that two of my favorite commentators .... Sonya Schmidt and Andrew Klaven, who present their opinions and observation with good humor (if a little ascerbic) ... were no longer currently presenting (Mr. Klaven) as individuals, or not presenting at ALL (ms. Schmidt who no longer even appears on the blogroll, so her archives are not available, either).

So I sent a question to PJTV's Help Room.

I asked them to explain why these two excellent commentators were no longer presenting.

In the space of a few minutes, I received the following candid reply:


Nature of Request: Website:Other
Brief Description: So what happened to Sonya Schmidt?

I can't


Thank you for your interest and taking your time to contact Pajamas TV. Should further action be required our Support staff will respond, via email, within the next 24 - 48 hours.

Once again, thank you for contacting PJTV.

PajamasTV Support Team
www.pjtv.com

[Emphasis Added]


I'm thinking there's a story behind this. But as long as their HELP ROOM people are still honest, I'll probably continue my $5/month subscription to PJTV, "anyway".

Not that it doesn't piss me off ....

No comments: