Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bunny Operators from Heck!

Start with Japanese Anima. (I'm no fan.)
Throw in themes from Michael Z. Williamson, John Ringo, and Tom Kratman.
(And by the way, I've read just about every book these guys have written.)

Add a timely dose of Deus Ex Machina, and introduce it via a Free Access offer.

What do you have?

Cat Shit 1

I found this on the Lawdog blog, and rather than steal the well-deserved credit from him, I will encourage you to go to the article and read it for yourself.

You'll have to judge for yourself whether this is as far-out weirdo fascinating as I found it to be.

The only decisions you have to make is whether you have a half-hour to enjoy ... well, I won't spoil it for you. Just know that it's probably NSFW because you will disrupt your office cackling over each scene.

Oh, and DO obey Lawdog's injunction to view it on HD. Or at least, on Full-Screen mode.

No comments: