Saturday, October 11, 2008

SWMBO report, October

Sandie went to her Oncologist in Seattle yesterday.

He reported that the medical solution they were attempting was no longer working. Not only is the tumor in her lung not shrinking, but the medication is now causing unacceptable secondary side affects.

He has established a dramatic course of Chemotherapy: one treatment a week, for twelve weeks.

Sandie and I thank you for your continuing prayers and support.

I will continue posting here, because this is my therapy. If I seem to be ignoring the larger events in our life, if I seem indifferent, I assure you that I am just editing.

We are determined that Sandie will become a Cancer Survivor.

Whatever it takes.

We're not grim. We're just finding this new development to be a little overwhelming. And scary.

No comments: