Tuesday, June 07, 2005

The Smallest Minority

Sunday, as I was reading my email, I noticed that Kevin Baker had commented on my article about internet browsers (This Blog Condemned)

Later, while surfing through my links, I hit on kevin's website and saw that he had included a link to Cogito Ergo Geek.

I can do no less than to elevate his link to "Links To Me" from "Visit Frequently".
It's a courtesy thing, of course: you link to me, I link to you.

But I'm happy to provide him the highest accolade possible in Blogdom, because of the inherent quality of his contributions.

Go look at Kevin's blog; The Smallest Minority. Everything he writes about is meticulously researched, and supportive links abound.

This is truly a "Geek-Length" blog. I hope you visit him often and enjoy his contributions to general knowledge as much as do I.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Well Damn! Thanks for the high praise!