Wednesday, July 18, 2018

NOTICE: This Is An "Anti-government" Website

Late last night (or early this morning ... I'm retired, who cares?) I did some research on my own website and discovered that mine was an "Anti-Government Website".

This is rewarding on at least two issues:

  1. somebody still reads this blog!
  2. somebody noticed that it's an "anti-government" blog!
I think that anyone who isn't at least a little "anti-government" isn't paying attention.  
Or he is a Democrat ... which amounts to about the same thing.  

Here is an example of how "Government" resolves societal problems.

Here's what I think:
If you want to hurt yourself, shoot yourself in the foot.If you want to REALLY hurt yourself, trust your Government.
Federal, state, county, local; it doesn't matter.   When you trust an anonymous group of professional bureaucrats (is there any other kind?)  to "govern" your personal life, you have conceded your fate to the whims of people who couldn't hold down a real job.

So .. yes, I am "Anti-Government" because whores are the only class of people who want to screw you for money AND NOT RUIN YOUR LIFE!   A whore will at least give you the option of wearing a condom;  politicians want to bare-back every time.   And whores are quite honest about what they're doing, and why.   Other than that, there's no easily defined difference between the two career paths.

I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I have actually voted for politicians who I thought were honest.

DEFINITION OF "AN HONEST POLITICIAN":

An Honest Politician is one who, once bought, stays bought.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Our nation was founded on the distrust of big government. Welcome aboard.

Mark said...

I hope you found my name on that "anti" list.

Jerry The Geek said...

You are all a bunch of deplorables.

Welcome Aboard!

Any nation which would propose Hillary Clinton as a valid Presidential Candidate is "At Risk".

(For that matter, the same goes for Trump ... who is liable to be elected because he is the only alternative candidate for President in opposition to The Hillarybeast. America is in a sad state when presented with such poor choices.)