Saturday, December 22, 2012

Goofy Internet

First, I apologise for the crappy soundtrack which inundates the website today ( and for the past week).  It's part of the  post which addressed the Portland, Oregon Mall Shooting.  I can't stop it, so let it go for a couple of more days and it will eventually archive its ass out of here.

Second, I note that the both the internet and cell-phone texts seem to be less than 100% reliable.  I don't know why this is.  I'm just saying that if you're having problems with these two communications modes (some folks are, some folks aren't) .. it's probably not your fault.

It's either The End Of The World As We Know It (TEOTWAWK) or we have suddenly developed a cultural  dysfunction with no discernible cause.


For myself?  I figure I forgot how to send a text message.  Merry Christmas!

No comments: