Thursday, September 03, 2009

The Truth About The Tyranny of Political Correctness

Pajamas TV - Afterburner with Bill Whittle - MSNBC & The Great Liberal Narrative: The Truth About The Tyranny of Political Correctness

I can't take credit for finding this particularly meaty Bill Wittle commentary on Pajamas TV. That has to go to Kevin at The Smallest Minority.

To give Kevin credit rather than go directly to the 13 minute video, please go to TSM and read his personal context in "Entropy Happens".

I found both TSM and Wittle's video such interesting and thought-provoking "reads" that I subscribed to Pajamas TV.

Well, I could hardly subscribe to TSM ... although it is on my list of Daily Reads.

Oh, you're asking "What's the video about?" Well, invest 13 minutes of your personal time and find out for yourself. The title should be a give-away. But if you tire of being yielding to "words have power" politics, with rules constructed and enforced by the most egregious violators of their own rules, you should enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments: