Thursday, April 09, 2009

USPSA Videos! Get your USPSA Videos right here!

Here is the link to all of the Geek internet-access Videos from past matches. (You Tube, of course.)

I try to provide as many helpful Internet resources as possible to students in the Introduction to USPSA" classes.

This is one good way to show what a Practical Pistol match looks like. Obviously, the selection-for-publication process usually serves only to show events which are intrinsically interesting. IPSC is not, after all, a Spectator Sport.

As an example, here's Yong Lee on "The Doors" stage from a Croc Dundee Banzaii Ballistic "You Got Bullets" match (from 2005)

If you don't think his 21 second time is impressive, I offer that I took 70 seconds to complete the same stage, and I breezed right past one entire target array AND I was cautioned by the Range Officer that I 'almost broke the 180) when engaging the back-leaning targets behind the barrels ... which are the last targets that Yong Lee engaged in this video.

Did I mention that Yong Lee was the Stage Winner?

No comments: