Thursday, September 25, 2008

Trevormaster

"Trevor" is a Local Shooter, a Master-class shooter in USPSA (in more than one Division). He's a teacher, a hard worker, a nice guy and someone whom I love to watch while he's tearing up the cardboard and knocking down the steel at a match.

He's fast, he's accurate, and he has the moves.

Trevor has been posting some videos on YouTube this year (2008), and if he's not too shy to post them, I'm not too shy to show them.

Here are a couple of his videos, just to pique your interest.

The first one appears to be a video montage from the ARPC Single Stack Championship, 2008. I'm glad I didn't compete in that match, now, because I couldn't do as well as he did even if I was shooting with my Race Gun.

(NOTE in the second stage sequence, the door is closed at the start of the stage. It is opened when the activating target is knocked down; you can see it S-L-O-W-L-Y opening. It's important to find some other 'constructive shooting' things to do while waiting for that door to open.)



The second video shows Trevor shooting Chucks full-auto Glock. Note that Chuck is a LEO, and is authorized to possess full-auto firearms.



Frankly, I don't think the full-auto shoots much faster than Trevor shoots a semi-auto pistol. Certainly, the ration of hits to rounds fired can't be any better.

No comments: