Tuesday, May 13, 2008

YAWN

You will recall that yesterday I posted a video which included a mere few seconds of Jan (pronounced "Yawn") shooting the "I Love Steel!" stage.

My camera had failed me (details not important here) and I was disappointed because this young competitor had specifically asked me to film his performance on this challenging and fun stage.

Fortunately, reader (and squad member) Mitch was also filming, unknown to me. In subsequent correspondence, I mentioned my disappointment to Mitch. He graciously edited and uploaded his "YAWN" video to YouTube, and I am grateful to him for providing the opportunity to make good my promise.



Jan did an excellent job on the final Texas Star target ... much better than I did the first time I attempted to drop all five plates on the rotating platform. He remembered the advice given him: "Always shoot the Top Plate" and never lost track of this goal.

Congratulations, Jan, and all the other New Shooters who successfully completed their Certification Match.

No comments: