Sunday, September 30, 2007

ARPC Single Stack & ARPC Glock Match

As I mentioned a week ago, I hadn't intended to shoot the two 'special' matches at the Albany Rifle and Pistol Club this weekend. However, I expected to attend at least one, perhaps both matches.

The weather was not cooperative, and I was more concerned with attending SWMBO as she recuperated from surgery than leaving her alone for part of the day to watch Practical Pistol matches, so I missed both range days.

I had hoped that I could at least give you the match results, but they aren't available online at this date (Sunday, September 30, 2007). However, I'm sure they will soon appear here.

If any of you who did attend can provide a description of the match(es), or photos, or both, I hope you will write to me at the email address found at the bottom of this page. I will be happy to host your contribution.

For those of you who are concerned, SWMBO is recuperating quite nicely.

Thank you for the flowers, Lori. They were delivered Saturday afternoon. If you write, I'm sure SWMBO will send you the photo she took of the arrangement. It was beautiful, and brightened her home and her mood.

UPDATE:
Information on the match available in Comments section. I'll have a brief "I Wuz There" Guest article up shortly. And I corrected the link to the ARPC Match Scores webpage in this article.

UPDATE: 06-OCT-2007 - Match Results
2007 Single Stack Match
2007 Glock Match

No comments: