Monday, December 12, 2005

This Meme Must Die - REALLY!

One in a row....: 7 wonders meme

See what happens when you don't check your stats frequently? One in a Row dinged me for the 7x7 thingie, and I didn't even realize it until I started poking around through my blogroll.

Sorry, but you've heard all the reasons why I can't / won't resist.

Seven things to do before I die:
  1. Win a stage in an IPSC match
  2. Win an IPSC match!
  3. Learn how to detail-strip a 1911
  4. Put the sucker back together!
  5. Win the lottery, so I can hire somebody ELSE to load ammo!
  6. Go to every 'major' IPSC match in the country for an entire compettive year
  7. Get my Christmas presents mailed on time
Seven things I cannot do:
  1. Keep a clean house when I am NOT depressed
  2. Wrap presents
  3. Go to the bathroom without 'reading material'
  4. Be punctual
  5. Eat my vegetables
  6. Repair ANYTHING mechanical
  7. Stay mad
Seven things that attract me to......(SWMBO):
  1. Sexy
  2. Stronger than she thinks she is
  3. Thinks I'm funny
  4. Perfect comedic timing
  5. Certified Range Officer, and good at it
  6. Willing to risk 'looking silly', but she never does
  7. Responsible, assertive, brains, beauty, and she shoots. What's not to like?

Seven things I say most often:
  1. I really shouldn't
  2. Okay, but just one
  3. You say that like it's A Bad Thing
  4. What? (My best John Travolta impression)
  5. "When you're gonna shoot, shoot. Don't talk."
  6. I'm not as dumb as I look
  7. My pop always use to say . . .

Seven books (or series) that I love:

  1. Stephan Hunter "Bob the Nailer" series
  2. David Drake "Hammers Slammers" series
  3. Robert B Parker "Spenser" series
  4. Rudyard Kipling . . . everything!
  5. David Weber "Honor Harrington" series
  6. Lois McMaster Bujold "Vor" series
  7. Robert Heinlein . . . everything!
Seven movies I watch over and over again:
  1. Silverado
  2. Last Man Standing
  3. Face Off
  4. La Femme Nikita
  5. Red River
  6. Ronin
  7. The Mummy
Seven suckers I want to infect:

Nobody. Like I said, "This Meme Must Die!"

Besides, I'm ticked off. There aren't nearly enough opportunities to list all of the books and movies I read/watch over and over, and I've made some very difficult choices.

No comments: