Monday, May 15, 2006

Tinman Junior: The Ultimate Concealed Carry?

You've got to laugh.

I did!

Gullyborg's
weekly "Carnival of Cordite" is one of my favorite internet activities. I contribute from time to time with links from my blog, and when he publishes on Friday I read it and go check out most of the articles he has gathered.

This week, he published Monday ... today. One of his links was courtesy of "an alert reader", showing a video of a purported student demonstrating the reason why it's important for schoolboys to "tuck in your shirt".

This is apparently a video produced by a school board, intended to justify a dress-code banning baggy pants and un-tucked shirts. (Either that, or it's a very well executed satire!)

Why should schools require that students tuck in their shirts, and eschew the wearing of baggy pants? Because you can hide an arsenal on the average 15-year old boy!

In case the link in Gullyborg's Archive file doesn't work, I shamelessly stole the video and put it on my ("The Berkley") server. As long as you can read this blog, you can see this video.

This kid had to sound ... and look ... like RoboCop when he walked.

If you would like to submit a gun-related 'post' to the Carnival of Cordite, click here for instructions and link.

No comments: