Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Bring In The Clowns

Cartoon Riots in Pakistan Leave 2 Dead

You can make up your own captions for this picture. Here's mine:

Try to find the clown in this picture.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Answer: All of them.

(Note: Ronald MacDonald is reported to be recovering nicely, one billion burgers at a time. We wish we could say the same for Austin Attorney Harry Whittington.)


UPDATE:
I posted this on 2/14. By 2/16 the image was missing, leaving only a link to my image-hosting service ImageShack.us

If you don't see the image at all, it may be because ImageShack has a policy of removing images which draw complaints from people who consider them 'offensive'. In that case, please contact me (contact information available at the bottom of this page) and I will post in on the server that I use.

Okay, I probably should have hosted the photo myself in the first place, but ImageShack is extremely easy to use. Now that it has disappeared, I'm using them again just to see if they are deliberately taking it down.

No comments: