Friday, November 18, 2005

Geek Photo Gallery

I've started a new online gallery of IPSC photos. It's a modest start so far, but I have literally thousands of photos to choose from, and I get more of them every month.

The nice thing about it is that I can also post videos. Some of them are fairly large, definately much larger than the highly edited *.wmv files I've been posting on this blog.

This will provide a venue for hosting large videos which just don't look the same when I limit them to less than 20 seconds of content.

As I build more albums, I'll keep you advised. It's not an entirely bad idea to bookmark the website and check it out from time to time. I expect to add new photos and videos every week, for some time.

Right now, I'm working on the 2005 Croc Match. There have been some inquiries from people who competed in the match, wondering where they could get copies of the photos. Well, this is the place, because that's my first project.

In the future, I hope to add the 2005 Columbia Cascade Section Match, the 2005 Albany Single Stack Tournament, and non-IPSC events such as the Tri-County Gun Club 'shotty' match and the 1st annual PNW Blogger Blastorama. (The Analogue Kid should appreciate having download access to some of those photos, because he's in a lot of them!)

Click on the link.

No comments: