Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Undercover Mosque

In a decided turn from IPSC and RKBA content, I draw your attention from the recent post by Little Green Footballs (see the link on the sidebar). It consists primarily of islamofascist ("Wahibist") statements (available via YouTube) where the Imams in England reveal their agenda ... which is decidedly contrary to their 'public' statements.

I've viewed these three videos, which last for ten minutes each.

I have also viewed the expanded 6 videos, which are available here.

I found them to be disturbing. Inflamatory. And, considering that the statements are being made by immigrants who have supposedly move to England to embrace moral values common in that land ... treasonous, in that the call for Jihad is a major theme. The speakers adamantly reject tolerance of opposing views, consider non-muslims 'Kaffars", and call for the killing of Kaffars and other peoples.

I think they reveal much about the Islamofascist agenda and the way they convert other Muslims with their statements which may seem reasonable; until you consider that they openly proselytize mayhem, mass murder, and intolerance.

In retrospect, I must fall back on the mantra I learned from my friend, Earthworm George, who says:

What a bunch of maroons!

I can find no better way to express my contempt.

.

No comments: