Sunday, November 19, 2017

"If I only had a brain!"

I have a smart phone.  It's as dumb as the Vice President .. who thinks we should all have "Smart Guns" because it's a NO BRAINER for him.

Very convenient, because Joe Biden has no brain.  In fact, he looks a lot like Ray Bolger.

 (He is also protected by Secret Service guys who carry "Real Guns" because "smart guns" are a concept whose time has not yet come.)

Hat Tip: Gunmart Blog --
I KNEW that the anti-gun crowd was going to play this card... - Gunmart Blog:
 So, here is my question for you, Joe. You are sitting there all smug and pious telling people to go ‘buy a smart gun…. do it for the second amendment’. ,,,, I mean, if it saves only one child from finding a capitol police gun in the bathroom… If you believe so much in this technology then… YOU FIRST!

1 comment:

RetMSgt said...

Had fingerprint recognition for our time clock at work. I had been picking up black walnuts in the yard, which stained my fingers brown. For three weeks my fingerprint was not recognized. People knew who I was, but the machine didn't.

And some people want that technology on a handgun?