Tuesday, April 18, 2017

They Kill Their Own Kind?

I'm amazed that "Hillary Clinton Supporters" might be so threatening to a "Liberal actress"!

I'm sure that must mean ... something; but I cannot understand the Thought Process of Liberals.
 I didn't even know they had 'thought processes'!

Susan Sarandon: Angry Hillary Clinton supporters forced me to change my phone number - Washington Times: By Jessica Chasmar - The Washington Times - Thursday, April 13, 2017
Liberal actress Susan Sarandon revealed Tuesday that she had to change her phone number after President Trump won the election because Hillary Clinton’s supporters wouldn’t stop harassing her. 
(emphasis added)

Note:   I like Susan Sarandon as an actress.
I never thought that she had a political opinion which we might share.

Warm and Fuzzy Feelings?  Probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Even liberals can disagree, although it is frowned upon.