1) "Political correctness" is just a fancy term for not telling the truth.There are more Conservative Comments, follow the link.
2) Obama says he wants "mandatory" voting, as it is in Australia. Voter ID is "unduly burdensome" -- but forcing people to vote is not?!
3) Obama says with "mandatory" voting, "You start getting 70-80 percent voting rates." Still not as high as the voting rates for dead people in Chicago!
4) Democrats, the "party of freedom," want mandatory health insurance, mandatory employer-paid leave, mandatory minimum wage and mandatory voting.
5) If illegals-turned-new-citizens would likely vote 80 percent GOP, instead of 80 percent Democrat, government would've sealed the borders tighter than a clam's behind.
6) Government freebies eventually anger both those who pay and those who demand, "Where's mine?"
I use to listen to Larry Elder on the radio, but radio in Oregon is "iffy" at best and not terribly conservative at worse. Besides, I didn't like his debate style ... he wasn't as good "off the cuff" as he is when he has had time to think it through. (Which is why I offered the contents of this think piece.)