Tuesday, October 27, 2015

"Trust, Yet Verify" ???

FBI director on privacy, electronic surveillance - CBS News: FBI Director James Comey speaks with Scott Pelley about our lives online and the need for government electronic surveillance, but only with a court order

(October 12, 2015)

"Smiling People Tell Lies"* ... but I'm inclined to pay attention to this interview.

At least he seems sincere.  Time will tell, and I'm always too contrary to accept what's said just because it's what I want to hear.

For now, we'll give him a "bye" and hope that he really is more open than J. Edgar was.



*yes, I know it's not the Temptations version, but that's 12+ minutes long.  You can go here to see it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the director has stepped off the Obama Reservation. He may soon find himself looking for a new job.
Just Call Me Anon