Sunday, June 29, 2014

Final, Official on USPSA Scandal


Letter from USPSA President Phil Strader on the Paul Hendrix cheating scandal | Gun Nuts Media:

I think that this is a solid, reasonable, and balanced response. Lacking any way to prove that Hendrix colluded with others conclusively, the punishment should fall squarely on his shoulders, and a lifetime ban is the only appropriate punishment. My only question is why this was posted on Facebook, and not emailed to the entire membership at large\
Posted by CALEB, June 27, 2014

I agree ... why did I have to search the internet to find this?

Oh, go to the link at the top of the article to see Pres Phil's statement.

No "I'm Sorry/You're Forgiven".
No "rehabilitation"
No "acknowledge your continuing commitment over the years"

Just "Don't let the screen door hit you on your way out."

It all goes back to my very first comment:

Why cheat at USPSA?

2 comments:

Mark said...

It has happened before in other ways.

Anonymous said...

Surely it will all be explained in a forthcoming issue of "Front Sight". Members have the right to be informed.