Thursday, May 22, 2014

Lethal + Lace ... oh my!

Lethal Lace Universal Concealed Carry Gun Holster by LethalLace:

After obtaining my concealed carry weapons permit, I was unable to find the right holster. I was frustrated at the lack of options for women. So I decided to make one. I wanted ONE holster that can be worn ANYWHERE on the body without having to buy more than one. Budgets are tight these days. They are EXTREMELY concealable, even in tighter clothing. Visit www.lethallace.com for more information on how to wear this unique holster. It can by worn with any type of clothing.
I have no idea how actually PRACTICAL this "holster" is ... but it certainly attracted my attention.


Wonder where I can get one of these?


Would it work under my t-shirt and blue-jeans?


(H/T to Shall Not Be Questioned)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Was that a photo of the Geek's leg.