Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sometimes you just have to appreciate how fast some athletic people are.

Sometimes you just have to appreciate how fast some athletic people are. [VIDEO]

I don't enjoy watching 'spectator sports', so I'm not a football fan.

And I graduated from Oregon State University, so obviously I'm not a great fan of the (University of Oregon) Ducks.

But I appreciate excellence in any endeavor.  Skill, talent, athletic ability ... I don't have them,  but I admire and love to watch those who do.

Sorry I can't provide the actual video here, so you'll just have to follow the link.

My understanding is that this video showcases a young UO football player named De'Anthony Thomas.

Excellence in motion.  I recommend the video.

It almost makes me want to watch football games, if such moments are often available.

No comments: