Thursday, April 07, 2011

'Vampire Woman' With Horn & Fang Implants Is Terrifying! (VIDEO) | The Stir

'Vampire Woman' With Horn & Fang Implants Is Terrifying! (VIDEO) | The Stir: "The horns I have are a symbol of strength and were implanted without anaesthetic. I had the fangs done because I loved vampires as a little girl and I changed the colour of my eyes so they were how I really wanted them to be. Tattooing is my way of being immortal, of really being a vampire and not dying -- leaving my work on other people's skin."

(See the video here)
I have no idea why anyone would subject themselves to this deliberate disfigurement.

This looks very much like the woman about whom, at closing time at the tavern, I once thought "Hey, when you look at her just right, she's not that bad!"

No comments: