Thursday, April 28, 2011

Summer Flu, Summer Colds


I'm told that the worst colds (or flu) are those you catch in the Summer.

I think that this flu, the one I've been fighting for two weeks, must be a Summer Flu. It just came early this year.

I haven't posted anything for a week, mostly because I've not felt like doing anything more than lying around and drinking Alka-Seltzer Cold medicine. And reading, watching old movies. Usually try to east something once a day ... if I can stay awake long enough to nuke a can of soup.

Yesterday I did go to the store, bought a small steak, came home and cooked it. Mashed potatoes, brown grave, ate it all and boy was it good!

Then I slept until about 1:30 this afternoon. Went to the bathroom, came back and slept for another 3 hours.

This is the first time I've felt like posting for a week, and I think I've just about worn myself out.

Tomorrow I'm going to do what I PLANNED to do last .... clear up the last details on disposition of my pension funds, and insure that the Social Security payments are set to start on schedule.

Some of this stuff just can't be done over the phone. Especially when you keep nodding off.

No comments: