Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Note to the Court About Gun Rights: "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

Pajamas TV - The Hicks File - A Note to the Court About Gun Rights: "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

Bravely (and shamelessly) stealing from "The Hicks File" on PJTV, I offer the following observations from this six-minute opinion piece:

"The policy on guns is not driven by practical considerations -- but by ideology."

"... lawbreakers break laws. That's -- what they do! It's silly to expect that a criminal will be deterred because there are laws to restrict guns. Criminals will always find a way to arm themselves. In fact, they can do it easier than you. Assuming, that is, you're a law-abiding citizen."

"Don't you agree that it's time that the second amendment got the same respect as the rest?"
And even though I have featured this video clip before, because I cannot resist, see also the following:

No comments: