Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Open Left

Open Left:: Schumer, Reid Call on McCain to Release Medical Records

I call your attention to this particularly egregious Leftist website because ... these guys represent ME.

That is, I am necessarily (by virtue of my employment in a "union shop") to be a "fair share" member of the Service Employee International Union, or SEIU.

If ever there was a Rogue's Gallery of Labor Unions, SEIU would rank near the top along with the AFL-CIO.

I say all of this not to denigrate my Union, but to emphasize how badly Unions have been subverted ... or perhaps a better word woud be "perverted" ... to the cause of Political Parties.

I don't like this. I'm very close to sending a letter to SEIU stating that their political policies do no represent mine, and asking for a refund of monies I have contributes (willy-nilly) from my paycheck which are apportioned to political causes.

No comments: