Monday, September 28, 2009

Brett Favre Incredible TD Pass to Win the game (Vikings/49ers)

YouTube - Brett Favre Incredible TD Pass to Win the game (Vikings/49ers)

I'm not much of a football fan. In fact, I'm not a football fan at. I don't like spectator sports, so even if my television was hooked up to cable (or something other than a DVD/VHS player) I would watch SWMBO's HGDV shows before I would watch football, basketball, hockey, etc. Okay I might be persuaded to watch a little baseball from time to time, but I haven't even done that in over 20 years.

However, I found this video on the internet tonight, and I have to admit that I'm impressed.

I once stopped in the middle of a sidewalk to watch a semi driver back into a very small, awkward mercantile loading dock, and gave him a standing ovation because I was impressed by his professionalism.

It is with the same respect for the skill of a pro that I present this very short video of Brent Favre's game-winning TD pass.

No comments: