Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rockets In Your Pockets

What the heck.

It's Saturday night, I have had a cold for two days now, and I'm getting cabin fever.

I feel like presenting a video of Alan Sherman's "Camp Grenada" (the official music of the Pacific NorthWet) but I can't find one.

Instead, I am reduced to watching "Whose Line Is It Anyway" videos on YouTube.

That was fun.

When I say I can't find a video of "Camp Grenada" by Alan Sherman, I mean that several videos can be found on YouTube, but almost all of them are without the audio track. A note on their webpages reads:
"This video contains an audio track that has not been authorized by WMG. The audio has been disabled."

That's not fun.

I've had that happen to me a lot lately as YouTube is increasingly patrolled by the Music Police. They either disallow access to the video, or delete the audio portion. Too bad, many of the videos are much more interesting with the music soundtracks.

FYI, here is the BEST version of a "Camp Grenada" video I could find ... and I only select it because it includes the written lyrics.

And the sound is terrible. I apologize for the the annoying "truck horn" at the beginning.

Here's a video where the song is used as the basis for a 'RuneScape' style video.


No comments: