Saturday, September 15, 2007

3 on 1

The Last Stage (ARPC September, 2007)

This match will remain in my memory for a while.

I had a clean match going up to the end, when I became over-focused because I haven't shot a stage with no misses or penalties since God Knows When.

But I allowed myself to get distracted, and ended up with three misses on The Last Stage.

On this stage, the goal was to get 3 hits on each paper target. I only got 2 hits on 3 of the targets. Not that I didn't shoot at them all 3 times, I just managed to pull the sights off the target. The really embarrassing thing is, I didn't call any of the misses; I thought I had hit everything, to the point where I actually asked for an overlay on a target. At a club match? Come on, how anal can one Geek get?

Fairly anal, I guess.

The number 3 is suppose to be lucky, because it's the first prime number after 1. For me, it's just another opportunity to prove I can't stand prosperity.

Here's the video from the stage, on YouTube.



It's also available as a 15mb download from The Video Shooting Gallery (and yes, I used the name before Michael did.)

No comments: