Thursday, July 19, 2007

Henning Wallgren Shoots Guns

I've never seen him shoot, but Henning is my New Hero.

I tripped over his internet website a few months ago, and linked to it on my sidebar.

Today I found his website for the 2007 Rocky Mountain 300 and fixated on the videos he presented.

(Check out the "Shoot-Off" videos.)

Then I looked at the videos on his 2007 Double Tap Championships.

This is a guy who knows how to follow the shooter closely when he's taking videos, and as a 'video blogger' I appreciate his ability to get 'in your face' (or 'in the back of your head') priorities.


I encourage you to go to the website(s) and look at the videos. Note that some of the videos of the Double Tap match don't download, which is a technical glitch and shouldn't reflect on the host ... but I wish he would clean it up. Also note that a stage which is said to feature Local Hero Yong Lee is either miss-named, or Yong Lee has scrawnied up a bit since I last saw him a couple of months ago. Okay, it's true what they say about the camera taking weight off you. And, he sure shoots like Yong Lee.

No comments: